Ballyalla Lake Ennis
This summer we will be running kids camps at Ballyalla Lake Ennis Co Clare. Camps will be a mix of Kayaking , Stand Up Paddle , Games and Playtime. Each camp runs for a week Monday to Friday for 2 hours each day.
What should I bring ?
Sun cream, water, towel, old trainers for going in and out of lake also if you need any medication or inhalers bring them.
KIDS AGE 8+
To book call: 0851485856
Camps are €100 per child €90 for additional siblings. Deposit of €50 to be paid when booking to hold place, either by PayPal to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Revolut to: 0874142983. Balance to be payed on the first morning of your child’s camp.
If you are booking into the same camp as your child’s friends try and book all together or make sure that there is sufficient availability for them and book as quickly as possible.
Dates: June/July Times
June: 26th to 30th 10am to 12pm 12:30 to 2:30
July 3rd to 7th 10am to 12pm 12:30 to 2:30
July 10th to 14th 10am to 12pm 12:30 to 2:30
July 17th to 21st 10am to 12pm 12:30 to 2:30
July 24 to 28th 10am to 12pm 12:30 to 2:30
Dates: July / August Times
31st to 4th 10am to 12pm 12:30 to 2:30
7th to 11th 10am to 12pm 12:30 to 2:30
14th to 18th 10am to 12pm 12:30 to 2:30
21st to 25th 10am to 12pm 12:30 to 2:30
1) Do I need to book? No need to book for rentals in July and August unless it's a group just let us know your coming. Tours have to be pre booked well in advance.
2) What are your means of payment? We have no way of taking cards at the lake. For prebook groups we can do payment through this website using PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to use this service, just use your credit/debit card.
3) Will I get wet? Yes, not a lot but you are kayaking so its unavoidable
4) Do I need experience? No, we use sit on top kayaks they're very stable and easy to use.
5) Is it safe for children? Yes it is, sit on top kayaks are very stable and the lake has beach life guards July and August. We keep all children under 18 in a pre set out area. Small kids will have to be with an adult.
6) Will I capsize a lot? No, sit on top kayaks are very stable.
7) Do I get a life jacket? We provide buoyancy aids with every rental and it is mandatory to wear them.
8) What should I wear? We provided wetsuits and buoyancy aids. If you do not want to wear a wetsuit just wear gear you don't mind getting wet. Old trainers are recommended.
9) What should I bring ? Sun cream, water, towel, old trainers for going in and out of lake also if you need any medication or inhalers bring them.
10) Are activities on Ballyalla Lake supervised. Ballyalla Lake will have beach life guards on duty every day during July and August. All of our kids camps are supervised by our instructors.
11) Do you do summer kids camps? Yes we do kids camps at Ballyalla Lake Ennis all summer long.
Any other questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks