GROUPS & TEAM EVENTS
Get in touch to let us organise your adventure
GROUP & TEAM EVENTS
We cater for individuals, large Group Outings and Team Building Events including School Tours, Stags and Hens, Corporate Outings, Youth Reach Groups, Birthday Parties, Sports Teams, Clubs and Family Reunions etc.
1) Do I need to book? No need to book for rentals in July and August unless it's a group just let us know your coming. Tours have to be pre booked well in advance.
2) What are your means of payment? We have no way of taking cards at the lake. For prebook groups we can do payment through this website using PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to use this service, just use your credit/debit card.
3) Will I get wet? Yes, not a lot but you are kayaking so its unavoidable
4) Do I need experience? No, we use sit on top kayaks they're very stable and easy to use.
5) Is it safe for children? Yes it is, sit on top kayaks are very stable and the lake has beach life guards July and August. We keep all children under 18 in a pre set out area. Small kids will have to be with an adult.
6) Will I capsize a lot? No, sit on top kayaks are very stable.
7) Do I get a life jacket? We provide buoyancy aids with every rental and it is mandatory to wear them.
8) What should I wear? We provided wetsuits and buoyancy aids. If you do not want to wear a wetsuit just wear gear you don't mind getting wet. Old trainers are recommended.
9) What should I bring ? Sun cream, water, towel, old trainers for going in and out of lake also if you need any medication or inhalers bring them.
10) Are activities on Ballyalla Lake supervised. Ballyalla Lake will have beach life guards on duty every day during July and August. All of our kids camps are supervised by our instructors.
11) Do you do summer kids camps? Yes we do kids camps at Ballyalla Lake Ennis all summer long.
Any other questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks